Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ready or Not

Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying the wonderful snow storm we have been getting for the past three days! I absolutly LOVE the snow! I am a little weary on driving in it, but I still love it! Sunday we (Patrick, Steven, and I) went to see the new Harry Potter movie. It was amazing! I definitly did not like that ending, but I can't wait to see part two! On our way home we passed one flipped car, and one car in a ditch. They were within a mile of each other and on the same road. After we passed the second one, we hit a patch of black ice. We ended up doing a couple circles, but we never hit anyone, or went in a ditch. My husband and I were a great team. We both were so calm throughout the whole thing! If we would have lost our cool we would have hit two cars and went through an intersection. It was definitly an amazing experience.

We finally got out Christmas tree put up! It looks amazing. Steven helped me put the decorations on it. All he wanted to do was put the christmas balls on the very bottom or in the same spot. He was so cute. He kept pointing at the different colors of the lights, and saying, "What's this one?". Sometimes I would say the correct color but other times I would say, "I don't know, help me please.". He would then say, "Red, duh mom!". It was so funny!  I think this week were are going to make a gingerbread train! It is pretty much like a gingerbread house except it is a train.
Well, I am going to log off here for now. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment