Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cookies, Cookies, and More Cookies!

Hello Everyone! What a wierd week this has been. Steven had the stomach flu really bad this week! I have no idea what brought it on at all! He seems to be doing better... he still has a little bit of a congested head, but he is no longer throwing up every 5 minutes. Hopefully he just keeps going up hill from now on! Steven did manage to go to my mom's this week and bake some christmas sugar cookies! He made alligators, wolves, circles, butterflies, and so much more! He had a blast! Let's just hope there are no germs in the cookies! :)
My aunt Penny went to the hospital this week. I was so scared she wasn't going to make it. She went in to a severe asthma attack. On top of things she had the flu, and her and my uncle were moving this week. My aunt Penny has had breast cancer twice, her right breast removed, she is close to emphysema, she has a bad heart, tumors on her Lymph Nodes and her whole system is shutting down on her. Don't get me wrong she has her good days, but they seem to be coming less and less. I have been so conflicted this week, that my head is spinning! I have a final to take, then I think I am going to go to bed for a week!
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment