Monday, November 15, 2010

Waiting on the Holidays

Hello everyone! It has definitly not slowed down in the Stone household yet. We are trying to get everything ready for Thanksgiving next week! I really LOVE the holidays. I just love being surrounded by family and friends. And of course I LOVE the food! We always cook way too much, and have tons of left overs. I always tell my husband, "We are not buying any groceries until all of this food disappears!". Of course a few days later he starts sneaking some out to the trash! I sure do love that man! He always has me smiling.
Steven is doing really great with talking more. I am so proud of him. When he actually puts his mind to doing something he shows how smart he really is. I keep telling everyone he is just being coy, so we won't start treating him like a big kid.
I finally have all of my pictures hung up. Now all I need to do is to start decorating! I have started decorating my kitchen. Our colors are a deep red, and tan. It is so pretty! I keep telling my husband we need to pretty things up!
On Veterans Day we tried to go to Applebee's for a free dinner but they were packed! So we just met up with some friends at a local restuarant. It was so much fun! My husband wore his uniform and his buddy wore his as well.
Well, I am going to log off here. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment