Sunday, November 21, 2010

Very Busy Week

Hello again! This has been such a busy week! Although looking at the calender I can see that it is not going to slow down anytime soon at the Stone household. I went to the Periodontist this week to have some more work done on my mouth. They uncovered my right upper canine in late August. I went in because the bracket on my right  upper canine was rubbing into gums. When I went in I thought they werejust going to cut a bigger whole in my gums... wrong... they uncovered more of my tooth which ment I had to numbed everywhere, which hurt, and the had to take more of the boney-like shell that was covering it off, plus make the hole bigger! It is great that my tooth is moving, but I think my mouth hurt more this time than the last time and last time they did more work! My upper right canine is located just under my right nostril laying on its side. Just to give you an idea.
Anywho, I went out with some friends for a little R&R after I had mid terms last week. I had so much fun! I never thought it was possible for me to actually let me hair down for a while and act my age! (I am going to be sharing a picture that I took of me wearing a crazy hat! We all wore crazy hats!)
Patrick has been having some trouble this week. He is has stopped taking some of his medications due to bad side affects so his PTSD is coming back. He had a blackout or "episode" this week. I forgot how bad they were. His doctor will be back in office this week so hopefully she can get him on new medications fast. I worry so much for him.
Steven had grandparents day on Friday at school! He had a blast! He came home with a lot of arts and crafts things. He made some rings, two pilgrims hats, and a thanksgiving door decoration. I am so proud of him! He did such a good job! I am so glad that he really likes school!
Well, I am going to hop off here! I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment