Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What a Busy Week

Well, it has taken me awhile but I finaly have some time to sit down and blog for a while. I am officially all moved in to my new house! HURRAY!!! I absolutly love it except for two things: one- my husband is not home to enjoy it with me, and two- I wish I was home more. :) I always seem to be on the move.
My mom called me Friday while I was at work, because she thought Steven broke his arm. I rushed so fast to get him and then rushed all the way to the ER. We were not even in the ER for more than 3 minutes. There was no break, or fracture. Just some bruising and a small abrasion. Thank goodness it was just a little scare this time. I do not know what I would have done if Steven had broken his arm. I was so scared.
On Saturday I volunteered to work at a local haunted house! It was so much fun! I normally work at Niles Haunted House, but my charity was not doing that this year, so I lucked out. Luckily some guy asked my mom if I wanted to volunteer. All of the proceeds go to children with autism. Ofcourse, I couldn't say no. I was supposed to be a witch in her kitchen cooking up some wonderful scares, but I ended up looking like a goblin! lol (I will be posting a picture) I had a blast! I will be scaring people again on Thursday!
Well, I have work in a few hours so I think I will go and catch some shut eye. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment